Policy for Returning Products
In order to make sure that all of our products that are returned in a sanitary and re-sellable manner, all returned products must follow the following guidelines:
- The patient has 30 days to return products including vitamins, supplements, wobble seats, seated disc, thoracic roll, posture pumps, cross trainers, heel lifts, and ice packs.
- Pillows, lumbar rolls, and wedges are not returnable.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging. Wobble seats and posture pumps must be returned in the boxes they were received in. Cross trainers must not be cut and must be in their original box and unworn.
- If the product is stained, ripped, torn, or has any other damage, discoloration, or ordor, the product will not be eligible for a refund.
- All vitamins and supplements may be returned within 30 days if unopened to receive cash refund. Any opened product may be exchanged for another product within 30 days of original purchase date.
- No refund or credit will be issued unless the returned product follows these guidelines. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.