Are You Suffering from Chronic or Short-Term Pain?
Choose Laser Therapy From Anderson Wellness Center
Living in pain is not living at all. When your feet hurt, everything hurts. Everyone’s pain is different. Dr. Steely will diagnose and treat your unique pain. Whether you are experiencing pain contributed from recent injury or you have been going through pain for an extended period of time, our laser therapy technology will get you back to your daily routine with comfort and ease!
Class IV laser therapy is one of the most safe and effective ways to treat various conditions that pain! Laser therapy has a vast amount of benefits including:
- Accelerated cellular reproduction and growth – which is key in repairing the cells of cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments, and muscle tissue.
- Reduced scar tissue that typically develops from specific injuries. When patients have less scar tissue, the likelihood of chronic pain is also reduced.
- Decreased inflammation and increased blood circulation
First Visit Special Only $25.00!
Understanding Laser Therapy for Pain Management
Millions of Americans suffer various types pain. Class IV laser therapy is used for the relief of pain, to accelerate healing and decrease inflammation.
When the light source is placed against the skin, photons penetrate several centimeters down and are absorbed by the mitochondria (the energy producing part of a cell). This energy results in the restoration of normal cell function.
The main goal of laser therapy is to stimulate the cell to perform its natural functions, but at an enhanced rate.
Laser therapy is a quick and easy treatment allowing patients to relax during the procedure. In contrast to “cold lasers,” which provide no feeling or sensation, high power diode laser therapy provides a warm, soothing feeling.
Some of the most common source of pain include:
- low back pain and stiffness
- neck and upper back pain and stiffness
- mid back pain and stiffness
- headaches and migraines
- leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling
- extremity joint pain and dysfunction
- carpal tunnel syndrome
Any one of these conditions can create chronic (long-term) pain or acute (short-term) pain.